2015 – Oregon Park
● Office Building, 27.000m2
● Geoterm performed three Thermal Response Tests (TRT), together with EED (Earth Energy Designer) simulations for 150 boreholes at a depth of 120m, for air treatment station (600 kW heating and 700 kW cooling)
2014 – Solaris House
Geoterm PDC is the author of Solaris House concept. We designed and executed the installation systems and coordinated the overall project.
Solaris House is a single-family home located in the north of Bucharest that was completed in 2014 and is the first of a mini ensemble of 3 individual pilot homes.
It is an active house – producing more energy than needed for its current operation – due to the contribution of its 72 sqm of photovoltaic panels with surplus solar electricity being fed into the public grid.
Casa Solaris is also equipped with 37 sqm of thermal collectors used for both domestic hot water production and winter heating, using an innovative approach of underground storage of the summer heat surplus eliminating the need for a heat pump.
Energy efficient construction and smart solutions for heating and cooling reduced the energy load to approximately 50 Kwh/ sqm/ year. The technology provides a healthy interior climate with controlled humidity and uniform temperature without undesirable air flows.
More details on www.casasolaris.ro
2013 – Floreasca Park
● Office Building, 35.000m2
● Geoterm performed three Thermal Response Tests (TRT), together with EED (Earth Energy Designer) simulations for 60 boreholes at a depth of 120m, for air treatment station (650 kW heating and 520 kW cooling)
2012 – CORA Alexandriei – Hypermarket
● Undertook a Thermal Response Test (TRT) on a first borehole of 120m
● Designed the ensemble of ground heat exchangers
● Performed the EED ( Earth Energy Designer) simulation
2011 – New MB Telecom Headquarters (Otopeni)
● Office Building, 6.000 m2
● Geoterm developed the HVAC system with heat pumps, as well as designing the aquifer thermal energy storage (ATES) system and providing general consulting services for design and implementation
2011 – Personal property Bucuresti
Thermal Response Tests (TRT) for 8 boreholes
2010 – Personal property Voluntari
Designed and implemented the vertical ground heat exchanger, 155m deep, for the Stiebel Eltron 8kWt heat pump
2010 – Turda City Hall
- Heating requirement: 300 kWt
● Performed an EED (Earth Energy Designer) for a ground heat exchanger with energy regeneration from solar cells (through a number of boreholes, of a combined depth of 4500 m)
● Offered technical assistance through all stages of the heat pump based heating and hot water system installation
2009 – Wine Complex AVINCIS srl Dragasani
- Heating requirement: 100 kWt
Geoterm developed the ground heat exchanger system, through boreholes of a combined depth of 2120 m, more specifically:
● EED design (Earth Energy Designer)
● Thermal Response Test (TRT)
● Implementation, borehole interconnections, pressure tests
2009 – Individual housing Dragasani
Thermal Response Tests (TRT) for the existing vertical collectors and the implementation of an extra 60m exchanger
2009 – Geoterm Headquarters Voluntari
Implementation of a 50m vertical exchanger and a Thermal Response Test (TRT)